Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Monday, February 21, 2005
 My Battery is Dead

I like the quality of the pictures my (edit: three year old) CanonS300 takes but suddenly my Li-ion battery won't even last an hour anymore. Do I buy a new 40 (US) dollar battery or go for a whole new camera?

I would want a pocket-sized camera. But I don't want to give up picture quality just for super tiny size. Thin is good. Light but metal. My S300 can take movies around 10-20seconds long. I'd like unlimited video clip time. Under 300USD is good.

Last bit: I must have either a new battery or camera within two weeks!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Apple Images
Stickers and Students at Visit School
Ku-chan's sushi mug
wafu kinoko spaghetti, or Japanese style mushroom ...
Blogging about Clubs
Ramen on a Snowy Day
I'm not ashamed. Chicken is healthy.
Gyudon Come Back 2/11
2/14 Valentine's Day!!
Before Valentine's Day

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter