Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Saturday, February 05, 2005
 On a Bread Roll


Now for dessert! I could not resist the time-service at the bakery. Everything was marked down to 50% off.


Mugi no Ie
The name of this bakery means House of Wheat. After trying these breads I think the baking quality of Mugi no Ie beats Epi-ciel.


Ham and Egg
This was a bit of egg salad on a slice of ham nested in a bun. It was tasty. I think it would've been good toasted for breakfast. It was 135-68= 67yen.


Fromage Sesame
The overflowing cheesy top on this looked so good. I wasn't sure what would be inside besides cheese but I think it was only cheese. You can see at least three types. Unfortunately it was bland and dry. It was 188-94= 94yen.


Caramelaise
Oh lovely lovely kyarameri-ze! Soft feathery buttery moist chewy inside, crispy sweet glazed top, caramelized crunchy bottom. Delicious. Pull-apartable (MouseOver picture)! Must get again sometime. 250-125= 125yen.


Superhero A
Meet Superhero A (cream). Does he look familiar? The cartoon character Anpanman is super-loved by Japanese kids. With chocolate cake cheeks, chocolate syrup eyes and mouth, I super-enjoyed this cream pan(MouseOver picture)! 135-68= 67yen.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Inside Ootoya
Eating in Circles
Today was Setsubun
Hard Work and Rewards
Big Lunch
Good and Bad
Left pocket's Bulgogi
HAIBISUKASU bento
Fumiyo's Cafeteria Tour
Japanese vs. Western

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter