Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Sunday, April 10, 2005
 Cross the River Without Abusing Any Family Members


My mom sent me an e-mail about this game. It's strange but fun to play!

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Click on link then click on blue circle. Use the rules below.

Everybody has to cross the river.

Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.

The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.

The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.

The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.

Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.

To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

To move the people click on them.

To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
 
Comments:
haha, it's a little bit addictive!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
error
DO NOT stay at the YWCA
Spring!
School Update
Shiny picture looks good. I'm Hungry!
(3/8) Trying Curry Udon
(3/7) Shinjuku Night
Your Recommendations
(3/7) Studio Ghibli Museum
(3/6) The Mall

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter