Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Monday, April 11, 2005
 I

3/27


Plaza Singapura KOPITIAM
We stayed in the mall all day (after finally getting up in the afternoon) because it was raining. It wasn't hard, there was plenty to see in Plaza Singapura anyway.




















RIVERSIDE INDONESIAN BBQ's Ayam Panggang (Grilled Chicken set), S$3.80. YUMYUMYUM! This was SO GOOD! It is the only place that has a line at peak eating times. This chicken was our first real meal and it stayed our favorite for a long time into the trip.


XIN DAI BEEF's Beef brisket noodle (S$3.50) YUMYUM!


Yeo's Justea bubble green tea + apple (from Carrefour, S$.70)

The left pocket had Beef noodle (S$3.50) but the meat's not soft and tasty like the brisket one!

Pics to come later..

 
Comments:
I see you had some good eats.. :)
 
Hello

Nice blog
I have added your blog to my expatwebdirectory.com

Please join my new surf ring--
http://www.asia-expatsforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1153
or just join the forum

Regards
Mike B
Expat in Thailand
 
wot's wid da cacti 'n the john?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
S
Shinjuku Gyouen
Sakura
Cross the River Without Abusing Any Family Members...
error
DO NOT stay at the YWCA
Spring!
School Update
Shiny picture looks good. I'm Hungry!
(3/8) Trying Curry Udon

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter