Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Thursday, April 07, 2005
 Spring!


It's nice and warm! Sakura are blooming. Gotta get out and see some this year. Last year they bloomed when it was still cold and windy and I went to the park to see them too late.

School starts on Friday. I went in on Tuesday to work with Drama Club. They're quick learners. I'm going in again tomorrow.

There's a new teacher to replace the teacher that sat next to me. She seems to like to talk. She likes art, not teaching. It was interesting when she was speaking of her surroundings in the staff room; she doesn't see the bookshelves all around her, all she sees is the big tree outside the window. She reminds me of Yoko Ono!

Okay, bedtime.
 
Comments:
Yes.. spring is finally here for us too.. :) You must love watching the cherry blossoms.. ;) i find it so romantic.. donch you think..??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
School Update
Shiny picture looks good. I'm Hungry!
(3/8) Trying Curry Udon
(3/7) Shinjuku Night
Your Recommendations
(3/7) Studio Ghibli Museum
(3/6) The Mall
(3/5) Treating Ourselves to Premium Tonkatsu
Spend Spend Spend
Hanko

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter