Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
 "Beverly Hills, that's where I want to be"


Picture 3.jpg

New Weezer is out. You can hear it end-to-end at Weezer's space.

When I first heard it I thought it wasn't good; just like how I felt when I first listened to Pinkerton! In one night, though, I'm liking it a lot. It feels familiar and simple but very modern and hodgepodge. nooks and crannies.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Koreany Chicken
Prima Taste brand Mee Rebus
Smells
March mallows
No Golden Week Cheese Crust
Golden Week French Toast
(3/13) Odaiba Day
(3/9-11) There And Back Again
E
R

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter