Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Monday, May 09, 2005
 Koreany Chicken

With the other half of the chicken breast that the left pocket didn't use, I finally decided to try Julia's recipe for Korean-Style Spicy Chicken because I pretty much had all the ingredients.

I didn't marinate at all though, maybe a couple of minutes of mixing counts. I used a whole white onion, two cloves of garlic and about a dinner-spoonful each of soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegared red pepper paste that came with the meal on Korean Air, and sugar. It was YUMMY! though I used more oil and sugar than necessary for the amount I was cooking. Still... YUMMY!! Thank you Julia!


Oh yeah, I also threw in some chunks of negi (leek) so that's the green in the picture.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Prima Taste brand Mee Rebus
Smells
March mallows
No Golden Week Cheese Crust
Golden Week French Toast
(3/13) Odaiba Day
(3/9-11) There And Back Again
E
R
O

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter