Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Thursday, May 19, 2005
 "Shall We kuru-zu?"

How about I work on a cruise ship with international people and live in Hawaii while not working?

There are two See's Candies shops (in the Kanto region, at least) in Japan. "Flown fresh from California" haha.

Should I go back to school so I can be a nutritionist? Then I might be more uptight than I already am.

I read a news article about a little kids' school in NJ that teaches five year olds to be uptight, I mean teaches them that eating healthy is important to have a healthy body. It's just kinda not good that it sounds like they brainwash them with images of the food pyramid and ideas like you should eat lots of apples and pretzels for healthy snacks.

Jack Johnson is from Hawaii, I didn't know. That's cool.

Goodnight. Tomorrow's a hot one!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Finally Turning Japanese
Gym Addict
Too Much Info... but I don't want it in my head
Deep Thoughts by foodpocket
Wisdom?
"I'm going to try to improve my manners."
"Beverly Hills, that's where I want to be"
Koreany Chicken
Prima Taste brand Mee Rebus
Smells

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter