Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Monday, May 23, 2005
 woot?

I like aerobics instructors who - what can I call it - woot(?) during class. This guy is like a cowboy, he also likes to clap intermittently and whirl his hand over his head at random times during the routine. It's cool though, it makes me laugh. Oh another thing, he always messes up his words and laughs at himself. Oh and last thing, he uses English phrases like "and one more please!" It's so fun.

Bifun does not work in place of yakisoba noodles.

Took iPod and ran three songs' time. About 16 minutes and 2.6km. It's so easy with music!!!

Rained tonight! Crazy weather. It was really warm and hot in the sun but when I got back from visit school it was doing the liquid sunshine thing. Not so bad though, could even go without umbrella.

Gotta hang up laundry.

Two months left..!?! When the left pocket and I go home we're going to live in Hawaii and wait tables at either 1)a Japanese restaurant 2)California Pizza Kitchen 3)Outback (him) and make lots of money on tips. HA!

Anybody want to buy my things? Everything must go!
 
Comments:
Can check with FF from http://kuishinbomeow.blogspot.com/
she has got loads of friends in japan.. or Obachan at http://kokonuggetyumyum.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
Doesn't Feel Like Friday
"Shall We kuru-zu?"
Finally Turning Japanese
Gym Addict
Too Much Info... but I don't want it in my head
Deep Thoughts by foodpocket
Wisdom?
"I'm going to try to improve my manners."
"Beverly Hills, that's where I want to be"
Koreany Chicken

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter