Yukkuri Countdown JAPAN
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
 She was dancing to Please Please Me with headphones on
I got a funny e-mail:

"This is Ms. [teacher who sits next to me] writing .
I would like to inform you what kind of food I prepared for supper.
First of all,  cooked rice, miso soup and some pickles .
Then boiled vegetables , sasimi ( tuna fish ), fried NIGAURI ( a kind of squash,  a bitter taste).
Good-bye ."
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Seize the food, for Japan is time-service only! In other words, this blog is to preserve, share, and make the most of my six months left living in Japan. Yes, I am obsessed with food. Cheap food!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo/Saitama, Japan

Life is short so I eat fast, lest it get cold or disappear. I'm currently teaching English in Japan for two years. I was born and raised in California, and will be returning there in Summer 2005. I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian for about seven years but decided to let it go during second year in Japan!


Latest Posts
1.5% fat milk
T-shirt is a design by Yoshitomo Nara
Plums
Another Year, Another Bunkasai
School People
Someone Moving in Before I'm Out
Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow
Awake
Hawaii
Gung Gung is not well

ARCHIVES
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger best counter